Followers

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Tazo Chai - #SweetMeetsSpicy

This tea is really delicious!  Tazo Chai!  Enjoy it now, perfectly timed with the cold, damp weather of Fall.  I have tried three flavors of the filter bags, Tazo Chai, Chai Vanilla Caramel, and Chocolate Chai!  My favorite is the regular Chai, it is smooth and great tasting, like their saying #SmoothMeetsSpicy!  It has the perfect blend of spicy and sweet, smells delicious and tastes even better.  It is a soothing beverage on a chilly day.  All three varieties were very flavorful and the aroma is amazing.  Soothing to hold the cup in your hands and enjoy the warmth and the aroma.  I shared a few of the tea bags with friends and bough a box with the provided coupon and left them in the break room at work!  
I love to "fix a cup" in the evening when I'm relaxing, or when I feel a chill (like after walking the dog!).  Delicious and soothing.  
I also purchased the Latte Concentrate, this is so good, and simple - just add milk!  I mix it half and half with milk, warm in the microwave and it's good to go!  Pour it in your travel mug and you're off!
#SweetMeetsSpicy









 I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment