Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Live Infintely Infuser Water Bottle - 32 oz

Live Infinitely Infuser Water Bottle


Great Healthy and Flavorful Way to Get Your Water!
#liveinfinitely

With the warm weather up ahead I'm anxious to get back to drinking my water! I go in spurts, I'm good about it, then I slip.  So I was given the chance to use and review the Forever Fused Live Infinitely Infuser Water Bottle for free!  I jumped at the chance because this bottle is pretty, it's big, and I can add whatever fruit and veggies I want in the infuser tube!  I am happy to report that this is an awesome water bottle and I'm enjoying experimenting with different fruits and fruit combinations!

First off, the bottle comes packaged safely in a nice box and wrapped in plastic.  Once out of the box, you can feel the lightweight bottle and see that it's made well.  All the parts of this bottle work well, fit together, and close up smoothly.

The bottle is the first, it's a lightweight, but not cheap, plastic.  The bottle has a 32 oz capacity.  It has a large rubber grip area, which is slightly indented, for good solid grip and ease of use. 

I selected the purple color, and you can see it's very pretty!  Here is the rubber grip section.

The next step in the infuser bottle use is to fill the tube with your fruit.  This is a large tube with cutouts that reaches to the bottom of the bottle - you can place a lot of fruit in this tube.

Here I am adding lemons.  I put the cut lemons in the tube, the tube has it's own lid, once put on, it rests inside the bottle.  The lid has cutouts to allow water flow when filling.
so far all the parts mentioned are of good quality and fit together well!

After you fill your bottle, there next well though-out piece is the lid.  The lid screws on smoothly, has a rubber gasket for leak prevention.  

Once the lid is on, it has a clear cover that snaps down.  The lid pops up at the push of the button to get a drink!  So the lid doesn't accidentally pop open in your bag, there is a metal clip you place on when not in use or when transporting!  So now you are safe from an accidental leak.  At the top of the lid near the drink spout, the lid has another safeguard - a plastic stopper that covers the drink spout when the lid is down.  Another leak guard.  


I feel like Live Infinitely pretty much though of everything to make using their bottle a pleasant, easy experience.  Lastly, when carrying your bottle, there is a handy little handle to carry it!  


I'm loving the bottle, and it has been my companion to work, in the car, on the go, since I received it!  
The bottle is simple to care for - all parts are dishwasher safe!  And if you want to hand wash - the bottle opening is large enough to fit your hand - so cleaning by hand is easy too!

I'm very happy with this product!  #liveinfinitely

I was given a complimentary product to use, share my opinions and provide an honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment