Followers

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

C-ESTA Serum from Jan Marini Skin Research

C-ESTA Serum
from Jan Marini Skin Research



If you're like me, you are on the lookout for better or new products to help you fight the signs of aging and allow you to take good care of you skin.
If that's the case, then you know that Vitamin C is an important antioxidant for your skin.
I was given the opportunity to use Jan Marini Skin Research's C-ESTA Serum for free and see what I think.  C-ESTA Serum has a powerful antioxidant mixture of Vitamin C and DMAE  (abbreviation for dimethylaminoethanol) to lift, firm and tighten  your skin.

My C-ESTA Serum arrived beautifully packaged (see photo above) Great presentation, and now you know you have received something special!

The product is contained in a pretty silver bottle and dispenses via a pump!  Easy to use!  Give it a shake or two before dispensing!  One pump should do the trick. 
C-ESTA Face Serum is thin and absorbs quickly into your skin, not sticky or heavy,  just apply apply after cleansing before moisturizing.



You can check out Jan Marini Skin Research's C-ESTER Face Serum here!
A respected, professional skin care brand!
They work with leading physicians and research scientists to find solutions!

https://www.janmarini.com/skin-care-products/vitamin-c/c-esta-serum


Anyway - beautiful product presentation, great dispenser, easy to use, absorbs well, and doesn't leave a filmy or oily feeling on your face!
And...the scent is wonderful!  Sweet, light citrus scent.


Antioxidant's provide many benefits--lift, firm, tighten skin.  They also reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin texture.  C-ESTA Serum provides a powerful antioxidant product to assist you in your anti-aging fight!

I have been using the product for a little more than a week and I love the way it makes my skin feel the moment it is applied.  I feel conditioned and feel it sinking in to my skin right where I need it.
My skin feels pampered and looks and feels much smoother!


I am pleased to have been given the opportunity to try C-ESTA Serum for free through Brand Baker and from Jan Marini and share my thoughts.
The opinions here are all my own.

Powered by BrandBacker





No comments:

Post a Comment