Followers

Friday, October 23, 2015

Crest Pro-Health Advanced Rinse Purple





                      Looking for a good new product for your oral care routine?  
                                     Want a better dental checkup?

I say look no further than the trusted Crest Brand specifically the Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash!  I tried the Purple with Extra Deep Clean, pictured above.  I love the super clean feeling I get after use, I can start my day with confidence to smile and do my job greeting everyone at work each day!

                                         

The Crest Pro-Health mouthwash is alcohol free with fluoride, and has many benefits for your mouth!  The first time I try it what I notice is the lack of burning or stinging while swishing.  The fact that it is alcohol-free and doesn't burn to use ensures that you will swish for the recommended full one minute.  Directions for use are to vigorously swish between your teeth for one minute, after you have brushed  your teeth with toothpaste.  One minute - 2X a day - using Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash will freshen your breath, kills bad breath germs, cleans teeth and gums, helps prevent cavities, and even strengthens enamel!  Wow - all those benefits in just a couple of minutes a day!








     You can never take your healthy mouth for granted - make sure to take good care of yours!  


I love when I see the package in the mailbox from BzzAgent!  I was given a full-size bottle to sample and share through BzzAgent.  I'm giving my honest opinion here, 100%.


No comments:

Post a Comment