Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Join the RoC Retinol Resolution!  

RoC Retinol is 2x stronger than it's imitators!



I am always looking for ways to combat aging so I was very excited to receive a free sample of RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream through Crowdtap to sample and share!  I'm getting all my friends to join in the #RoCResolution and see if it works for them as well as it is working for me!  Then together we are  #WomenWhoRoC! 

So I love the way this Deep Wrinkle Night Cream feels on my skin, I see results and feel the softness to my skin when I apply to my clean skin before bed.  I still feel the softness in the morning, but what is it that makes RoC Retinol work?  I went to their website to find out!  First of all, it contains Retinol - what is Retinol?  Here is what I find on the RoC Retinol Resolution site:   "Retinol is a form of Vitamin A, or retinoid, that is delivered to the skin and plays a major role in the natural renewal process of our skin cells."  So that explains it!  And what makes RoC Retinol better?  Here is what they say: 

"WHAT MAKES RoC® RETINOL SPECIAL?

RoC® was the pioneer in bringing pure, stabilized retinol to market - and their scientists have conducted extensive research of the safety and efficacy of retinol formulas for 25 years, including more than 100 clinical studies on 5,000+ patients. A highly unstable molecule, retinol is difficult for formulators to work with because it starts to degrade rapidly on exposure to light or oxygen. The RoC® Brand's in retinol began with discovering a way to manufacture and package retinol formulas without exposing the ingredient to air or light at any point in the process. Today, 25 years after their original ground-breaking research on retinol and skin aging, RoC® scientists continue to pioneer anti-aging innovation in retinol skin care, optimizing efficacy, tolerance and aesthetics.

Learn about products from RoC® Skincare at www.rocskincare.com."
So RoC Brand has been doing this for 25 years!  Safe to say it's a trusted skincare brand!  And I'm happy to find a great night time skin care product!  



Join the RoCRetinol              Resolution!
Get beautiful skin this Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment