Followers

Friday, May 19, 2017

Jan Marini's HYLA3D

JAN MARINI'S 
HYLA3D


I am constantly on a search, on a quest, for the next weapon to put in my anti-aging arsenal.  Seeking out new products, new technology, and new ways to take care of my skin.

Through BrandBacker I was given Jan Marini's HYLA3D to use and share my results.

So first, what is HYLA3D and what can it do for you.

To understand this products benefits they explained to me that age and sun damage reduce the body's ability to produce or maintain youthful levels of Hyaluronic Acid which leads to loss of volume and and signs of aging.  

Hyla3D is a 3-dimensional approach to hydration, volume, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  So, yeah!

How it works - Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a large component for healthy skin, healthy skin that has volume and hydration.  Key ingredients in Hyla3D works in the following 3 ways to address the needs of your skin.

1.  Multiple forms and weights of HA allow for deep penetration to rejuvenate your skin and provide continual hydration.
2.  Advanced technologies enhance native HA that is within your skin.
3.  Peptides and antioxidants boost collagen and elastin.

So as a result, your skin has restored moisture, volume, and reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

How to use:  I use after cleansing, before applying moisturizer.


In the brochure there is a three-circle illustration that explains the 3-dimensional idea

The circles overlap, with Hyla3D in the center, 
Circle one:  Apply - adding HA to varying depths of your skin
Circle two:  this enhances your HA plumping skin from within
Circle three:  boosting collagen and elastin with peptides and antioxidants

So that is the science behind this product.  It is produced by Jan Marini Skin Research.  Jan Marini is one of the most respected brands in skin care and have partnered with leading physicians and scientists to create cutting edge solutions.

Now that you know  about Hyla3D and Jan Marini, how did the product work for me?

I have been using this product for about a month, I wanted to give it a good go, and see what results I can share.  
My situation in my anti-aging battle is a need for hydration, my skin was always dry and tight.  I can moisturize at night and in the morning and mid-day feel the tightness returning.  I also have fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes, dark circles, and a general lack of plumpness in my skin.

One for sure result for me is actual, as in I can really feel it, much more hydrated skin.  It took time before I noticed, since you only notice the negatives -  but the last couple weeks I have gone about my day not realizing my face wasn't feeling tight by late afternoon, my face doesn't feel tight.

I'm going over my before picture and taking an after picture.  Let me compare them and report back.




This is my before.
You can see my lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
One the sides and below the eyes.
You can also see the lines across the top of my nose.
My dry areas, around the eyes, above the nose, my forehead, and my cheeks.

My skin does feels more hydrated and plumper.










Here are some "after" pictures, you can see there are fewer lines and wrinkles, or maybe they are less noticeable and less pronounced because my skin just looks plumper and feels more hydrated.







Plumper under eye and the finer lines are less noticeable and I will continue using Hyla3D to see if it will reduce the appearance of the deeper lines!






I'd have to give this a very positive review as I can notice an actual difference in the appearance and the feel of my skin.  Thanks to Jan Marini and BrandBacker for the complimentary product to use and share my results and opinions.  All opinions are my own and completely honest!

Here are a couple links if you are interested in learning more about Jan Marini's Hyla3D or get some for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment