Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Finesse MAX Deep Conditioning Keratin Treatment

Finesse MAX
Deep Conditioning Keratin Treatment


My hair tends to be dry so I’m always trying to infuse it with something to nourish and moisturize it to keep it from the dry, damaged, even frizzy-at-times look! The Finesse MAX Keratin Treatment does beautifully in reviving my hair! 

In just 5 minutes Finesse MAX treatment has my hair feeling soft, manageable, feeling stronger, looking shiny, and moisturized! 

Simply apply in the shower after shampooing, rinse after, waiting at least 5 minutes! 

 Above is a quick shot of my hair before shampooing and using Finesse MAX



This is the same area of my hair immediately after use air drying!
What a huge difference!



The Finesse MAX treatment contains active proteins that deeply penetrate hair, and the result is stronger, healthier hair! 
Finesse MAX works using ingredients like keratin protein, safflower seed oil (rich in vitamin E), and aloe! And the coconut scent smells delicious, like you’re at the beach! 

I also used the Finesse Restore + Strength shampoo with the Finesse MAX!
This shampoo contains active proteins - it strengthens & moisturizes, lathers up well and has a clean, fresh scent!


Huge Bonus -- No need to break the bank, Finesse MAX can be found for under $2 at select Target stores, check on target.com for a store near you!  Finesse MAX is also available at Meijer stores for $1.49, so you can head there too and pick up a few!

Each packet is good for at least two uses for my shoulder length hair! 




Thanks for the complimentary products to try, share and provide my thoughts!

Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment