Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2016

JingleVoxBox from influenster! #JingleVoxBox





One of my favorite things to see in my inbox is that email from influenster, the one that says "Congratulations - you've been selected..." - it always makes me smile!  A little excitement, something fun, and always a box full of pleasure!  There is usually a mix of new and old, products I've used, some I've never tried, and something I didn't know about.  This is where the fun comes in. Learning about the brands, the merchandise, the food, and then trying them all!

In this case - it was the JingleVoxBox - a Christmas gift to me from influenster!  The JingleVoxBox came in a pretty holiday gift box!  So cute, and again, so fun!  Even the printing on the box was festive - "A gift for you, lovely!"


influenster didn't let us down - the JingleVoxBox was full of great items!  Here is an unboxing list of what was given in this mission:

1.  Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream - A nice little tub of moisturizing cream, thick and moisturizing!            The labels states:  "immediate and lasting relief of extremely dry skin!"

2.  itty bittys from Hallmark!  A cute little character plush for kids!  These are very sweet and very          soft.  I was given a "Spiderman" itty bittys toy.

3.  One bag of OreIda Tater Tots - given in the form of a coupon for a free product.  Can't wait to            redeem this because we love our Tater Tots!

4.  Pure Ice Nail Polish - Home Run!  A pretty light off-green color!  Very festive for the Holidays!          This polish went on my nails smoothy and did not clump or get sticky and dried quit quickly!

5.  NYC City Proof 24 Hour Waterproof Eyeliner - color 932 - Dark Brown.  I have used this a                couple of times so far - it is a pencil-type eyeliner that twists up as you need it and glides on                smooth!

6.  Biscoff cookies!  These are crunchy and sweet and super-delicious with coffee!  There is nothing        not to love about these cookies!  I was given 3-2 packs!!

7.  Kiss Eyelashes - True Volume - 100% Natural Hair - Natural Plump.  Kiss Eyelashes are know to      resemble real eyelashes with their tapered ends!

8.  Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe - Secure Hold, Dermatologist Tested, Formaldehyde-Free.            The package states "the natural way to wear falsies!"

Such a great mix of products and I'm having fun learning about them and trying them out!  I was given this box from influenster to try the products to review and share about them!





No comments:

Post a Comment