Followers

Monday, January 18, 2016

Totchos Night! Thanks to OreIda!

Thanks to OreIda and influenster I received a coupon in the JingleVoxBox for a bag of OreIda Tater Tots - yum and who doesn't love a good tater tot?  The idea behind the free bag was for everyone to make and share a Totchos recipe, pictures of your Totchos, and join in on the Totchos craze!


I immediately put this item on the shopping list and checked out the internet for some Totchos ideas!
I wanted to make a fun dinner that I knew we would all like!  My recipe really mirrored a taco or burrito but in place of the taco shell or wrap we piled it all on the OreIda Tater Tots!  What a fun idea, one I would not have thought of, and it was very tasty!







First step in the making of my Totchos was to
bake the Tater Tots!  Yum!  These are good right
out of the oven!














Here is how our Totchos Turned out!

Basically some taco meat - hamburger and taco seasonings
browned in the pan.  Cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream!  A side order of tortilla chips and salsa and you have Taco Night in a whole new way!  Easy, Tasty, and Family Friendly!

My family loved our OreIdaTotchos, and the beauty of this idea is you can customize it to your family's tastes, and to what ingredients you might have on hand!




                        Ore Ida Tater Tots was one of many great products in the #JingleVoxBox

                  Thanks to OreIda and influenster for sharing the Tater Tots!  #OreIdaTotchos #contest

No comments:

Post a Comment