Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Crown Coast Heavy Duty Umbrella Review #CrownCoastUmbrella


The only thing worse than being caught in the rain without an umbrella might be having an umbrella that snaps in the wind!  
Leaving you exposed AND annoyed!


I was recently able to receive a CrownCoast Heavy Duty Umbrella at a discount to use and provide a review.  The umbrella is the CrownCoast Wind Hero Pro Travel Umbrella #CrownCoastUmbrella.

This CrownCoast umbrella has a lifetime warranty and will be replaced or your money back.  The information is provided by CrownCoast for me to use in my testing.  I verified all the attributes of this umbrella that I can in a usage test!  

This umbrella feels sturdy, had a nice large canopy (big enough for two comfortably!),  and lots of extras! The canopy is 100% polyester, non-absorbent, water repellent and mold and mildew resistant. It is also treated with an anti-corrosion layer.  The stainless steel frame won't rust.  

This is a telescoping travel umbrella and has an auto open and close feature.  The handle is large enough to hold easily with a nice rubbery textured surface.  The handle has two arrow buttons, one to open and one to snap it closed.  When you hit the button to open it telescopes automatically and the umbrella opens.  Nice one handed operation.  When you use the auto close feature it closes the canopy and then you just push the umbrella rod back into it's travel size.  Close the umbrella tightly with it's velcro strap.  It even comes with a matching pouch for storage.  This is pretty much all you need to know to use and operate your umbrella.


Nice travel size, 10.9 inches



                     
                           The handle with the auto open                               and close buttons












The construction of the umbrella is heavy duty and has been wind-tested to sustain up to 60 mph winds.  This means that if the umbrella snaps inside out - it should not break but snap back to it's umbrella shape without damage.  The middle section of the ribs has a "reverse action relief joint, which  is where tension is relieved allowing the umbrella to be flipped inside out and then back to it's original shape."  The bottom section of each of the ribs is a fiberglass rode that is strong but flexible.


Left:  heavy duty stainless steel construction
Above:  Pretty blue canopy




I'm very satisfied with this umbrella and it will remain in my car so I have it with me when I need it!  I'm looking forward to sitting in some rainy baseball games this Spring and will have my #CrownCoastUmbrella to take care of me!  



 I am testing and using this umbrella in the winter


No rain - use it to protect yourself from the sun!




















Happy under my umbrella! 

Since I am testing my umbrella in the winter - I have only used it in the rain once.  It protected me well and I was happy with it's performance.











Here is the fiberglass rod of the end section

Lastly I would like to note the super customer service of CrownCoast - while testing my umbrella at home I was attempting to try having it flip out and back in as is mentioned above.  When I did this (incorrectly) one of the fiberglas rods broke out of it's place.  See above!
I emailed them and received a response just a few hours later!  I am receiving a new umbrella as per their guarantee!  

This umbrella is available on Amazon for purchase! 




No comments:

Post a Comment