Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask

Refreshing - Plumping - Moisturizing
That is what you get from the 
Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia



#ValentiaUltraPlumpingHydrationMask

Dry Winter Skin?  Want to combat signs of aging?  Looking for plumping hydration?  The Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia might be just what you need!  

I want to first tell you about my skin.  My face can be very dry at any time of the year, but it is much more noticeable, and I feel it much more, in the dry air of fall and winter!  I am also experiencing fine lines and wrinkles, all year long, any day, any time!  So, therefore, I am always on the hunt for a product, or a group of products that will alleviate any and all these issues!

When I was offered the chance to try, use, and review the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia, I was very interested to do so.  I mean, a woman in my shoes, trying to fight mother nature, a skin care junkie, always hunting for new and better products - of course I want to try this!  Just reading the name of this product piqued my interest and desire to try it!  
Ultra - Plumping - Hydration!  Just what I need!

So, the mask came in a very pretty white, gold-trimmed box, inside was a 4 oz. white tub containing the mask!  Very Simple but Classy Packaging!  The box indicates the following benefits:  Boosts Collagen Production, Increases Skin Radiance, Reduces Fine Lines, Secures Skin Moisture!  Awesome!

The ingredients are listed on the bottom of the box, and on the sides of the box are 6 key natural ingredients and their benefits.  Valentia is giving you so much information!
  Japanese Green Tea - potent anti-oxidants
Aloe Vera - nutrient-rich botanical moisturizer
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - essential fatty acids to lock in moisture
Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend - increase moisture and help in the production of collagen
Botanical Hyaluronic Acid - penetrates deep in the skin to secure moisture
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil - wonder berry to diminish sun spots, and fewer lines

These are the facts from the packaging, consolidated by me!  Lots of good information and great natural ingredients!  I just wanted to give some background about the mask before I give my opinion!  And another note, since my purchase - I have received two emails from Valentia giving me more information about their product and how to use and benefit from it.



So,  you will notice upon opening the product is the product's color and it's consistency!  A bright yellow-orange gel-like product!  This mask is cooling when applying - it is recommended to use once per week.  Apply to skin, avoiding eye area, leave on 15-30 minutes, wash off with washcloth and warm water!  The mask is not your usual, it is gel-like, doesn't get dry and tight on your skin, it just moisturizes and gets a bit sticky.  

I have used this product only two times so far, and I am sold!  I love the way it makes my skin feel, it feels soft and nourished!  The skin softness is noticeable for a couple of days!  If you lose moisture, sweat, or are in the sun, you can use this mask more often!  



In this photo (please excuse it!) I have the mask on and it is tingling and moisturizing!  You can see that it is invisible in the photo - it goes on clear and you do not need much, so this 4 oz tub should last quite some time!  I left it on for the full 30 minutes because I wanted the full potential benefits!

I have had a very positive experience with the Valentia Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask, and just as the email from Valentia Skin Care - "...using a hydration mask is a fantastic way to replenish skin's moisture and help protect it from further water loss."  And another message from Valentia "...we never use harmful or irritating ingredients in our products."  
I would highly recommend this product!

I was given this product complimentary to use, test, and provide my honest opinion and and honest review.

#ValentiaUltraPlumpingHydrationMask



No comments:

Post a Comment