Followers

Monday, February 15, 2016

Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent




Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent

As a member of the Generation Good Forum I was able to join a mission and received free samples of the Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent.  I was sent a box with three one-load sized samples.  Part of the mission was to use two and share one!  I shared one with a co-worker, and used the others for my laundry.

The first thing I noticed was the packaging.  In keeping with their green and eco-friendly purpose, the samples came in heavy duty paper containers, containing enough detergent for one load each.  

Also in the box with the samples was an information card with a $2 off coupon.  The information card tells you a bit about this detergent.  100% Clean - 0% Toxic  Free & Clear of dyes, fragrances, and artificial brighteners!  The detergent comes ultra concentrated - 1oz of detergent is all you need for one load!  I admit I was afraid this would mean no suds, such a small amount!




But that wasn't the case!  Lots of suds and lots of cleaning power.  

White I usually prefer a scent for my laundry - I have to say I didn't really miss it, and you can get scent from your fabric softener or dryer sheets.  

Besides the bonus of 0% toxic and 100% clean - the Seventh Generation is easy on your skin.  If you have someone in your family with sensitive skin then this is a detergent you should try!  
I have a couple of my children with somewhat sensitive skin, so this is a great way to clean their clothing and not worry about any skin irritations to them.
I was given free samples from Seventh Generation.
My free samples were free and clear but Seventh Generation also has scented products.

No comments:

Post a Comment