Followers

Monday, October 23, 2017

Clean Zyme Cleanser & Skin Zyme Mask by Jan Marini

Clean Zyme Face Cleanser
Skin Zyme Face Mask
by Jan Marini Skin Research 


Gentle Cleansing & Gentle Exfoliation are what these products are all about!

I have been using these two products for about two weeks and my skin feels fantastic!  I use the mask every couple three days and use the cleanser daily.
Both products are silky, soft, and lush!  When using the cleanser I apply small amounts in circular motion on my face, once covered I allow it to sit about 2 minutes (as per the directions on the bottle).  I rinse with warm water and a washcloth.  
Once the cleanser is removed your face feels fresh, clean, and very smooth.  There is nothing drying about this cleanser.  Your face is left bright!

 

The Skin Zyme Mask is in a pot, I just dab and rub softly in to my skin and should be left on for about 20 minutes.  To remove simply use a bit of the Clean Zyme cleanser and massage gently to achieve emulsification, then remove with warm water and washcloth.
My skin is left feeling plump and soft and free!  


Both of these products are gentle exfoliators and achieve their results using "proteolytic enzymes to gently resurface to reveal healthy, smooth, and polished skin."  According to the Jan Marini website the proteolytic enzymes come from Papain from Green Unripened Papaya!  

Speaking of the papaya - both of these products have an amazing, lightly fruity scent!

All I can tell you is my skin feels pretty amazing after using either or both of these products!  These products are good for all skin types - normal, dry, oily, sensitive, and acne prone.  Achieve gentle exfoliation that won't harm sensitive or irritated tissue!


Do your skin a big favor - treat yourself on a night in - this is an amazing duo!

My skin feels softer, looks brighter, polished, and we all know how amazing you feel after exfoliating!  


I was given complimentary products through BrandBacker to use these products and share my honest opinion!  Awesome products from Jan Marini Skin Research!
Powered by Brandbacker.


No comments:

Post a Comment